FANDOM


Mage
Mage
Kanji

魔導士

Rōmaji

Madōshi

Information
Located In

Fiore

Purpose

Various

Mages (魔導士 Madōshi), also known as Wizards, are individuals who wield Magic of any kind.

OverviewEdit

Mages are wielders of Magic, using their Magic Power to cast spells and employ Magical objects. They comprise only 10% of the living population of Fiore, with the remaining 90% being either incapable or unwilling to use Magic. They are known for usually being affiliated to a Guild, where they can take on Jobs as a source of personal income and adventure; according to books, Mages can't be considered full-fledged until they join a Guild of their own choosing. There are three main types of Mages in the world of Fiore: Legal Mages, Dark Mages and Independent Mages.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.